Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling and Valuation
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
In this course you will learn the basics of accounting. You’ll learn all about financial accounting, managerial accounting and income taxes. We’ll go over balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements and much more. This course delivers lessons and examples to build accounting skills. It guides students to learn how to read financial statements properly. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to read the three most common financial statements: the income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
Then you can apply these skills to a real-world business setting. Whether you’re a sole proprietor looking to manage your business finances or you simply want to gain an understanding of accounting basics for career advancement or for personal use, this course will give you a solid foundation in accounting.
Che cosa imparerò?
- Able to read the three most common financial statements
- The income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
- Apply these skills to a real-world business setting.